Dec 18, 2012

You cannot cough like a long term smoker and write at the same time

And then I got sick. On December fourth a nasty cold forced me to stay in bed. I coughed like I had been smoking three packs a day for at least ten years. Needless to say, it was not my idea of having a good time. The constant battle to stop my vocal cords from leaving my throat kept me busy for the next six days. So, no work was done on my part.
Feeling slightly better, I started to think about the wiki. The navigation bar had to be revised because there was simply too much content on it. Also, the links to the different sites needed an overhaul. And I had to start adding the templates for our authors, books and literary periods.
Sadly I have to report that I was not yet capable of achieving these new goals. Having a severe cold for over a week really threw me of. I'm still getting back on my working schedule. I hope after the holidays I will be finished with my plans concerning the wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment