Nov 28, 2012

Working with prezi.com

To create the upcoming presentation about our project I thought it would be a good idea to try a new webtool: Prezi (www.prezi.com). I had heard about this tool before but this was the first time I actually worked with prezi on my own.

Before I was able to start working on the presentation I had to sign up and create my own account. Within this account all my future presentations will be saved and thus, I can work on them whereever and whenever I have access to the internet. In my opinion this is very effective and efficient when it comes to presenting. You do not necessarily need to bring your own computer because you can use whichever machine available.

Prezi provides a great deal of designs for presentations. I think this range of samples is a good way to get started. Since there are so many different tools that Prezi offers (besides the look) it is very helpful to have a final design. Furthermore, the sample also helps you organise the presentation. In addition, compared to the usual powerpoint presentation Microsoft offers, Prezi already included animation per se. This makes a very lively presentation!

My first attempt to use Prezi turned out quite well even though it took quite a lot of time to get used to how prezi is working. With regard to future presentations I think I would use Prezi again because it is a nice change to Microsoft's programme. Once you know how to work with Prezi it is relatively easy to handle the tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment